All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $30.04
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $72.23
- AU $23.82Trending at AU $25.91
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.74
- AU $45.91Trending at AU $54.15
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.32
- AU $36.14Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- Description<b>Explore the Gobi Desert with the second book in this nfiction geography series, packed with full-color photographs and a fold-out map!</b> Gobi means waterless place - the perfect name for a desert! The Gobi covers parts of rthern China and southern Mongolia. But contrary to the typical desert image, only 5% of the Gobi has sand dunes! It is also very cold, with an average temperature of only 37 degrees Fahrenheit for the entire year. Explore the expanse of the Gobi Desert with this fascinating addition to the What's Up series, and discover the wild plants, animals, and people that call this habitat home.
- Author BiographyGinjer L. Clarke is an experienced and entertaining school, library, and conference presenter, who has appeared at more than 150 elementary schools, regional reading and writing conferences, statewide book festivals, many bookstores and libraries, and even a zoo. She is a graduate of James Madison University and lives in Richmond, Virginia, with her husband, young son, and several silly-looking pets.
- Author(s)Ginjer L Clarke
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication31/08/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleWhat's Up
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintG P Putnam's Sons
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width155 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.