All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionThis remarkably perceptive analysis of social and moral issues by the ted British velist and critic is as relevant today as it was in the author's era. Chesterton's style is light and humorous - but also deadly serious and philosophical - as he provides witty commentary on feminism, education, family, and other timeless topics.
- Author BiographyWidely known as the Prince of Paradox, G. K. Chesterton was one of the most influential English writers and thinkers of the 20th century. Chesterton's prodigious talents embraced a wide range of subjects, from philosophy and religion to detective fiction and fantasy. And while his writings are light and whimsical, they are filled with direct and honest truths.
- Author(s)G. K. Chesterton
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/01/1990
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleDover Books on History, Political and Social Science
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Weight236 g
- Width137 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.