All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith universal appeal (everyone poos, after all), this witty, illustrated description of over two dozen dookies (each with a medical explanation written by a doctor) details what one can learn about health and well-being by studying what's in the bowl. A floater? It's probably due to a buildup of gas. Now think back on last night's dinner, a burrito perhaps? All the greatest hits are here: The Log Jam, The Glass Shard, The Deja Poo, The Hanging Chad ...the list goes on. Sidebars, trivia, over 60 euphemisms for number two, and unusual case histories all make this the ultimate bathroom reader. Who knew you could learn so much from your poo? It is previously published as The Book of Poo.
- Author BiographyAnish Sheth, M.D., is a gastroenterology fellow at Yale and lives in Connecticut. Josh Richman has an MBA from Stanford University and lives in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Author(s)Anish Sheth
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication06/02/2014
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEbury Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight52 g
- Width114 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.