Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.30Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.49Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.58Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.82
About this product
- DescriptionYour One-Stop-Shop in the Home Buying ProcessWhat Every Homeowner Needs to Kw Before They Sign on the Dotted Line Thinking about buying a home? The dream of home ownership has become a reality for millions of people in the last few years. With this book in hand, w it can be yours too. What's Your Rate? How to Buy a Home and Secure Your Financial Future at the Same Time offers a unique perspective into the process of buying a home. At the same time, it helps you to formulate a financial plan and put together your financial team. Don't neglect to consider your insurance needs, investment strategies, college funding, estate planning or passing on a legacy. These critical factors are often overlooked while transacting what is, for most people, the single largest purchase they'll ever make--their home. This definitive guide is unique in that all of the home buying and financial planning information is related through a compelling narrative centered on a young family--a family probably a lot like yours. They have grown out of their apartment and they are expecting a third child. When a suggestion from a trusted friend is followed--after a discouraging beginning into the home buying process--an all-encompassing plan soon unfolds. Learn how to assemble your team of trusted advisors and put together a comprehensive plan for the future. This is a must read for anyone considering buying a home, and for the Core-7 business professional looking to create a system to help in that endeavor.
- Author BiographyMark Maiocca is a licensed mortgage loan officer with over 14 years in the industry. He has designed a process that has generated hundreds of referrals for his Core 7 business partners. A University of Massachusetts at Amherst graduate, who maintains several mortgage and financial certifications, Mark has taught continuing education classes for many years in the Boston area. With nearly one billion dollars in loans under management, he has consistently been in the top 1% of all loan originators in the country, and has been honored with several industry awards. He and his wife reside in Newton, MA where they are active in many local charities and organizations, and are busy raising their three beautiful children.
- Author(s)Mark Maiocca
- PublisherAdvantage Media Group
- Date of Publication10/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdvantage Media Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.