Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.32
About this product
- DescriptionThis book will explain, with the asistance of hundreds of illustrations and expert advice, how to tell if your item is an antique and if it is valuable or rare. The 'Market Trends' feature highlights which antiques are currently selling well and which antiques are currently going down in value. The 'Expert's Eye' feature illustrates the detail to look for when trying to identify your item and lists the characteristic features your antique should possess if it is genuine. The 'How To Identify Style' pages at the back of the book will help you determine how old your item is - essential information in determining if it is an antique. This is the perfect book, packed with information, to help you identify forgotten antiques in your attic or if you are selling the contents of an older relative's home.
- Author BiographyJonty Hearnden has over 25 years experience in the antiques world and unusuallyon both sides - in the auction rooms and as an independent furniture dealer. Jonty has appeared as an expert on the BBC's Antiques Roadshow and he is currentlyfilming his tenth series of Cash in the Attic and is also the antiques expert on BBC's Sun, Sea and Bargains. He is the Consultant Editor for Miller's Antiques Price Guide and Miller's Collectables Price Guide.
- Author(s)Jonty Hearnden
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication15/09/2007
- SubjectAntiques & Collectables
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMitchell Beazley
- Out-of-print date19/02/2009
- Content Noteheavily illustrated over 480 pics
- Weight801 g
- Width196 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.