All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn What's In A Name? Ian Murray Tough examines the roots of etymology, with particular focus on surnames and their socio-geographical context. A fascinating and incisive study which may inspire others to conduct detective work into family history. This book explains the importance of names in our everyday lives, and their complexity, with regard to social and family history. It conveys subject matter associated with research into family history and its genealogy.
- Author(s)Ian Murray Tough
- PublisherAustin Macauley Publishers
- Date of Publication31/03/2015
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAustin Macauley Publishers
- Weight209 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.40
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.