Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $16.66Trending at AU $30.84
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
About this product
- DescriptionDo you have an ongoing relationship with an American public school? If so, then the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act affects you. Parents, teachers, students, and administrators can benefit from understanding this important piece of legislation. Dr. Metty's comprehensive guide is an easy-to-understand introduction to special education in America. What's the Big IDEA? covers the IDEA from basic jargon to development plans for special education students to dispute resolution. This book was written for anyone who needs to understand the basics of the IDEA in order to help students with disabilities access their full educational opportunity.
- Author BiographyDr. Bob Metty holds an Ed.D. in Special Population Services and graduated with honors from both the University of Alabama Farrah School of Law and the Concord Law School. More importantly, he has sat at the IEP meeting table in the following capacities: general education teacher, special education teacher, guidance counselor, advocate, and parent. He has also authored special education regulations and district guidance publications and investigated formal complaints for the Florida Department of Education and presented special education topics at local, state, national, and international conferences.
- Author(s)Dr Robert J Metty Jr
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication14/04/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.