All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.46
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.19
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.60
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.47
- AU $12.54Trending at AU $19.72
About this product
- DescriptionThe Art Explorers series offers a new approach to art, encouraging children to interpret what they see in famous artworks and then try the techniques themselves. What's the Big Idea? highlights the work of six famous artists. Each artist is represented by a famous artwork, paired with questions to get children thinking about what they see. Easy-to-follow activities provide hands-on experience with the artist's techniques, subject and media, each illustrated with examples by real children. Packed with great art and great activities, this series lets kids understand art and encourages them to become artists themselves.Joyce Raimondo, the author of all of the books in the Art Explorers series, worked at The Museum of Modern Art in New York for eight years. She is the director of Imagine That! art education, specialising in helping children access the arts. She lives in East Hampton, NY.
- Author(s)Joyce Raimondo
- PublisherWatson-Guptill Publications
- Date of Publication01/02/2008
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleArt Explorers S.
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWatson-Guptill Publications Inc.,U.S.
- Out-of-print date25/01/2017
- Content Notefull colour throughout, 120 illustrations
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.