Wheat-Free, Gluten-Free, Reduced-Calorie Cookbook by Connie Sarros (Paperback, 2003)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $43.35+ postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by booktopia_australia
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $12.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.65
About this product
- Description'Connie Sarros shares a wealth of delicious recipes to enjoy daily, or for entertaining gluten-free, while reducing calories. A collection for those who love to cook and love to eat' - Diane Eve Paley, President, and Mary Schluckebier, Executive Director, Celiac Sprue Association/USA, Inc. If you have celiac disease, you need to avoid wheat, rye, and barley gluten and even oats (due to cross-contamination). Or perhaps you have chosen to avoid these for general health reasons. Either way, you kw the challenges of a gluten-free diet. It's difficult to eat well, avoid these substances, and maintain a healthy weight. This unique cookbook gives you dozens of wheat-free, gluten-free recipes to keep you healthy and trim. Celiac-disease authority Connie Sarros provides you with the kwledge and the kw-how you need to eat safely every day. You'll discover a generous selection of delicious wheat- and gluten-free recipes that are designed to help you eat maintain a healthy, reduced-calorie diet - without sacrificing taste. All ingredients listed in these recipes have been approved by the Celiac Sprue Association, the Gluten Intolerance Group, and the National Center for Diabetes, Digestive, and Kidney Diseases and may be purchased at a regular grocery store. The Wheat-Free, Gluten-Free, Reduced-Calorie Cookbook includes: hints for successful gluten-free cooking; explanations and definitions of terms and ingredients; nutritional breakdowns for each recipe; and, more. Not a weight-loss diet cookbook, the Wheat-Free, Gluten-Free, Reduced-Calorie Cookbook is a life-maintenance book. It's your ticket to better living and better eating.
- Author BiographyConnie Sarros has been preparing wheat-free, gluten-free recipes for eleven years, since her father was diagnosed with celiac disease. A popular speaker, she is well-known in celiac circles, lecturing regularly at celiac conferences and health-food stores. She has spoken to celiac support groups in twenty-three states and her work has been featured in the Cleveland Plain Dealer and Cooking Light magazine. She lives in Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio.
- Author(s)Connie Sarros
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/12/2003
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Series TitleAll Other Health
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Contemporary
- Content Noteline drawings
- Weight413 g
- Width208 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.