All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $32.57Trending at AU $33.88
- AU $28.95Trending at AU $29.74
- AU $45.01Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $32.92
- AU $9.41Trending at AU $12.59
- AU $33.83Trending at AU $39.32
- AU $13.89Trending at AU $14.32
About this product
- DescriptionMillions of people all over the world are considered overweight or obese and are unable to lose weight. The incidence of chronic degenerative diseases is rising at an alarming rate. Nowadays our diets consist mainly of fast food and preservative-filled foods. However, with the rising number of people who suffer from various chronic diseases, many are looking for ways that they could improve their health. Joshua Collins has written the book WHEAT FREE DIET: Lose the belly fat weight loss plan and wheat free recipe cookbook in an effort to help individuals who are exploring the concept of wheat allergies and the resulting symptoms that result from this type of allergy. Eating a diet that is free from wheat and wheat by-products is becoming popular due to the fact that many people have been able to reduce many chronic symptoms that have plagued them for many years by instituting this type of eating program. Joshua Collins has written this book in an effort to impact the health of individuals who are sick and tired of being sick and tired. This e-book discusses the many different theories concerning wheat and it's potential negative impact on health as well as the findings concerning a wheat-free diet. The book also includes the 5 top reasons why an individual should stop eating wheat, the most common signs and symptoms of a wheat allergy, The difference between a wheat allergy and Celiac disease, and much more. The book contains many delicious recipes for the n-vegan and and vegan. Going wheat-free can potentially help many people become healthier and feel good. Many people every day are choosing to eliminate wheat from their diets. When you add in the benefit of losing weight going wheat free can help people improve their overall health and well-being. So if you are sick and tired of being sick and tired the book WHEAT FREE DIET: Lose the belly fat weight loss plan and wheat free recipe cookbook may be just what you are looking for.
- Author BiographyJoshua Collins is a health and wellness expert who specializes in restoring health to the human body. Having studied alternative health paradigms and procedures for many years Joshua is always searching for information that he can be share with individuals who are interested in improving as well as maintaining their health. He has implemented many of these lifestyle changes in his personal life and has shared them with others who are on a mission to improve their health. Joshua writes with passion in an effort to help others obtain optimal health. His work is informative, sometimes controversial, and always beneficial for anyone seeking to improve their current health status. Over the years Joshua has obtained extensive knowledge in the fields of nutrition, exercise and the mind-body connection. He believes in viewing and treating the body as a whole and not as individual parts or symptom complexes as the standard medical practitioners often do. In an effort to help people move forward with their health he understands we must look at each person's health picture uniquely. Joshua knows that an individual's genetics, biochemistry, and psychological makeup all contribute to their overall health status. Complicating matters at times is the fact that an individual's lifestyle choices in addition to environmental factors can and will have a huge impact on their health potential. Joshua is a proponent of a holistic medical approach that focuses on identifying the root causes of malfunction in the body rather than treating and trying to control symptoms. He fully understand that you must first understand the origins of chronic disease prior to developing a meaningful treatment and preventive program. His vision is to help others improve their health by providing innovative, state of the art, health tips and information. He hopes to encourage you to make lifestyle changes that will both restore your health and ultimately help to prevent the onset of debilitating and life-threatening chronic diseases.
- Author(s)Joshua Collins
- Date of Publication03/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.