CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $65.19
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $110.99Trending at AU $112.12
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
About this product
- DescriptionGet Up and Go is a series of four books at Pink Band 1A of the Start Reading programme. The stories follow the characters as they play outside and have fun.
- Author BiographyJillian Powell has an MA in English from Cambridge University and an M.Phil in Art History from the Courtauld Institute, London. She is an experienced writer of children\'s fiction and non-fiction, and has written on many social issues.
- Author(s)Jillian Powell
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication08/04/2010
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleStart Reading: Get Up & Go!
- Series Part/Volume Number8
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Out-of-print date31/01/2017
- Content NoteColour illustrations throughout
- Weight70 g
- Width159 mm
- Height194 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Amanda Gulliver
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeFrom 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.