Consider these sponsored items
- AU $9.41Was:AU $12.55
- AU $7.17
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Video Games
Save on Video Games
- AU $29.63Trending at AU $34.75
- AU $42.73Trending at AU $53.64
- AU $44.99Trending at AU $56.42
- AU $38.00Trending at AU $62.61
- AU $42.01Trending at AU $43.35
- AU $75.89Trending at AU $98.59
- AU $54.99Trending at AU $67.46
About this product
- Product InformationBased on the long-running syndicated game show starring Pat Sajak as host and Vanna White as letter-turner, Wheel of Fortune for the Nintendo Game Boy brings the wheel-spinning, word-deciphering action to the palms of your hands. <br><br>Facing a large wheel and rows of hidden letters (on another screen) which spell out a word or series of words, your job is to spin the wheel and cross your fingers. If the wheel lands on a dollar amount or a FREE SPIN, you can buy a vowel or guess a consonant. If you guess a consonant correctly in the puzzle, you score points and get to keep spinning. If you successfully buy a vowel, you don't score any cash, but it is still your turn and you are that much closer to solving the puzzle. During any of your turns, you may choose to solve the puzzle. If the wheel stops on BANKRUPT or LOSE A TURN, or if you run out of time, then you're out of luck and it's the next person's turn. You can play by yourself, challenge the computer, or play against a friend or two. A bonus round at the end of each two out of three match allows the winner to compete for prizes.
- GameWheel of Fortune
- PlatformNintendo Game Boy
- Control ElementsGamepad/Joystick
- Number of Players1-3
- Release Year1990
Most relevant reviews
- 5920sue15 May, 2008by
I wanted it because it clean fun for the family. You also have to really like Wheel of Fortune. The resolution isn't spectacular and there isn't much excitement in the bonus round, lol. Game's great for the kids, though.
- momsyardsales09 Sep, 2009by
Wheel of Fortune (Game Boy)
The game is EXCELLENT! I love Wheel of Fortune. . .but I've never been a Game Boy player when I was younger. . recently was my first time really using one. . and the screen is so SMALL!!! But I love solving the puzzles!!
- jajsupplies808 May, 2007by
Wheel of Forune (N64)
The graphics were very poor compared to most N64 games. The game was also very simple. Needless to say we don't play it anymore because of the poor quality of the game. It functions just great, just was designed badly.
- bmeador13 Jun, 2010by
This game will entertain and challenge you for hours. I am glad it is available in the gameboy format. Great GAME