All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $13.00Trending at AU $15.62
- AU $21.55Trending at AU $22.91
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $27.17
- AU $37.35Trending at AU $39.83
- AU $24.75Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $16.55Trending at AU $18.44
- AU $34.50Trending at AU $39.91
About this product
- DescriptionThis small cookbook of celebrations and rituals from a modern pagan household contains recipes, insights into pagan holidays, and beautiful black and white photography. This is t a how to be a pagan book. It is a cookbook infused with paganism. Megan Gammack speaks of the universality of food and celebration and allows a peek into some of her practices, influenced by paganism but always ackwledging the many paths to truth and community.
- Author BiographyMegan Duncan Edwards Gammack is a practicing pagan, musician, artist, and writer with a career history including neurophysiology and publishing. This is her first cookbook, but she has previously been published in a variety of media including science blogs, music and poetry. She currently resides in the San Francisco Bay area with her husband and cat.
- Author(s)Megan Duncan Edwards Gammack
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication21/11/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.