All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a guide to the human energy field which provides a detailed explanation of the seven major energy centres of the body, kwn as chakras. In detail, the author explores the basic nature of these forces within us, including what they do and how to work with them. A major portion of the book is devoted to the first chakra, which is associated with our basic life force, our physical bodies, and sexuality. This section includes: breathing techniques and other exercises for achieving and maintaining balance, a discussion of diseases, association with dysfunctions and suggestions for treatment, and a scientific explanation of how the first chakra energy works.
- Author Biography<b>Rosalyn L. Bruyere</b> is an internationally acclaimed healer, clairvoyant, and medicine woman. Trained as an engineer, she was instrumental in the eight-year research on the human electromagnetic field conducted at UCLA. An ordained minister, she is the founder and director of the Healing Light Center Church in Glendale, California, where she also offers a four-year training program for healers. She lives in Sierra Madre, California.
- Author(s)Rosalyn L. Bruyere
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/1994
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Content Noteb&w photographs and drawings
- Weight466 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.