All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.31Trending at AU $32.13
- AU $75.04Trending at AU $77.01
- AU $12.55Trending at AU $13.05
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.82
- AU $28.97Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $12.18Trending at AU $14.05
About this product
- DescriptionA whole decade has passed since Baldwin, Brenden and Bria and Christopher last saw each other. In college they were a close-knit circle of friends, but unfortunate circumstances placed their friendship in jeopardy. Now they are reunited in a small North Carolina town as they all head back to attend a friend's funeral. Baldwin, the romantic, Brenden, the do-gooder, Bria, the wild child and Christopher the pretty boy are all about to learn some truths about each other and themselves over a few unforgettable and life changing days.
- Author(s)Electa Rome Parks
- PublisherKensington Publishing
- Date of Publication14/03/2013
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUrban Books
- Weight260 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.