All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $31.73Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.78
About this product
- DescriptionThe cultural sector is gaining increasing importance in our ecomies, consistantly registering growth rates above average GDP. This book presents insights on how cultural institutions can find new perspectives in their management and provides ideas to hasten culture's role as an ecomic developer.
- Author BiographyBEATRIZ MUNOZ-SECA, PhD from the University of Navarra and Ed.M. from Harvard University, USA. With more than 15 years experience in high-level positions, in national and international companies as well as in Public Administration, she has worked in the United States, Mexico and Spain. Professor Munoz-Seca joined IESE in 1990, where she is Full Professor of Production, Technology and Operations Management. JOSEP RIVEROLA, PhD in Industrial Engineering from the Polytechnic University of Catalunya ,Spain, and PhD in Operations Research from Stanford University. In 1976 he was awarded the chair Organization of Operational Research and Production at the Polytechnic University of Catalunya. Professor Riverola is currently Professor of Production, Technology and Operations Management and holds the Alcatel chair at IESE.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication30/11/2010
- SubjectThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight515 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byBeatriz Munoz-Seca,Josep Riverola
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.