All listings for this product
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $9.36Trending at AU $12.52
- AU $11.59Trending at AU $12.63
- AU $11.49Trending at AU $13.57
- AU $11.52Trending at AU $19.29
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.64
- AU $5.10Trending at AU $8.21
- AU $11.82Trending at AU $16.69
About this product
- DescriptionDear Granpa ...When are you coming to see Charley? Bring a big suitcase and stay a long time and I'll meet you at the station...Readers fell in love with Henry and his truly adorable new puppy, Charley, in Charley's First Night. In this beautiful follow-up title, Henry hopes - very much - that his granpa, who is coming for a visit, will love Charley just as much as he does (a LOT). But Granpa is a little wary of dogs ...he's never been friends with one before. Luckily, Charley isn't any ordinary little puppy, he's a very smart one and this could be the beginning of a very beautiful friendship indeed...
- Author BiographyAmy Hest was born in New York City and raised on Long Island. She is the author of more than thirty books for young readers including When Jessie Came Across the Sea, illustrated by P.J. Lynch, and Kiss Good Night, Sam, a New York Times bestseller. She is a three-time winner of the Christopher Medal and winner of the Boston Glove Book Award, more usually known as the Boston GLOBE Book Award. She lives in New York. Visit Amy online at www.amyhest.com Helen Oxenbury is among the most popular and critically acclaimed illustrators of her time. Her numerous books for children include Smarties Book Prize-winning Farmer Duck by Martin Waddell; We're Going on a Bear Hunt by Michael Rosen; as well as her classic board books for babies. She won the Kate Greenaway Medal for Alice in Wonderland. Her most recent picture book was the critically acclaimed There's Going to Be a Baby, the first book-publishing collaboration between her and her husband John Burningham. Helen lives in London.
- Author(s)Amy Hest
- PublisherWalker Books Ltd
- Date of Publication03/10/2013
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWalker Books Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight381 g
- Width221 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Helen Oxenbury
- Interest AgeFrom 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.