All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $33.19
About this product
- DescriptionFor Christian parents eager to see their children come closer to the Lord, Cheri Fuller's When Children Pray is a godsend. There's better testament to the power and effectiveness of children's prayers than these stories of how God answers the prayers of our children and youth. Most important, this book prepares parents to teach their children how to pray - t merely the mechanics, but understanding and claiming the power of their heavenly Father through prayer. Busy parents and those with questions about their own prayer commitments will find When Children Pray, w in an updated, contemporary cover, especially helpful in passing on a legacy of faith to the next generation.
- Author BiographyCheri Fuller is the best-selling, award-winning author of more than 30 books with combined sales of over 1 million, including Integrity's A Busy Woman's Guide to Prayer. Named the 2004 Oklahoma Mother of the Year, Cheri is an inspirational speaker and frequent guest on national radio and TV programs. She also contributes to Today's Christian Woman and other magazines. Her ministry, Families Pray USA, inspires and equips women, children, teens, families and churches to impact their world through prayer. Cheri and her husband have three grown children and five lively grandchildren.
- Author(s)Cheri Fuller
- PublisherMultnomah Press
- Date of Publication19/12/2001
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationSisters
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMultnomah Press
- Out-of-print date19/03/2015
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight275 g
- Width152 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.