Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.29
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.24
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.70
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.67
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.62
About this product
- DescriptionTeenagers Tucker and DeWitt lived hundreds of miles from each other. They enjoyed life as typical teenagers during WWII. Tucker cared about his world of surfing. DeWitt was in love with a girl he didn't kw if he could ever have. After the bombing of Pearl Harbor, they were joined together, embarking on an unforgettable journey of adventure and excitement and a morning that would change their lives forever. A fictional story of love and courage, set around actual events of a past most of us don't kw or have forgotten.
- Author(s)L. L. Bentsen
- Date of Publication06/12/2013
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight856 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.