All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $175.09
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $71.11
- AU $23.67Trending at AU $25.48
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $37.01
- AU $21.65Trending at AU $22.71
- AU $7.33Trending at AU $13.77
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $19.76
About this product
- DescriptionIn the fading town of Stain'd-by-the-Sea, young apprentice Lemony Snicket has a new case to solve when he and his chaperone are hired to find a missing girl. Is the girl a runaway? Or was she kidnapped? Was she seen last at the grocery store? Or could she have stopped at the diner? Is it really any of your business? These are All The Wrong Questions...
- Author BiographyLemony Snicket has ridden the rails, gotten off track and lost his train of thought. His investigative research has been collected and published in books, including those in A Series of Unofrtunate Events and All the Wrong Questions. If Seth has any regrets about working with Lemony Snicket, it's clear now that train has left the station. Seth is a multi-award winning cartoonist, author and artist whose works include Palookaville, Clyde Fans, and The Great Northern Brotherhood of Canadian Cartoonists. He lives in Guelph, Canada.
- Author(s)Lemony Snicket
- PublisherHardie Grant Books
- Date of Publication15/10/2013
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleAll the Wrong Questions
- Place of PublicationPrahran
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintHardie Grant Egmont
- Weight474 g
- Width132 mm
- Height183 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 8
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.