Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $15.91
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $18.54Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.00Trending at AU $39.16
About this product
- DescriptionThere are two things that I'm absolutely certain of; God loves us and He is faithful. The events in this life don't always reflect God's great love and faithfulness r do the emotions we can develop in response to the pain and disappointments of this life. This book contains life stories that are surrounded by encouragement, hope and declaration of God's unfailing love. When Dolls are Broken will assist you in seeing that God has a good and perfect will for you in the midst of and in spite of heartache, disappointment, abuse, dysfunction and depression. Regardless of your past or present state this book will inspire you to move closer to the person God created you to be.
- Author(s)Angela Bufford Taye
- Date of Publication19/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight191 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.