All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $40.37Trending at AU $43.73
- AU $21.73Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $23.94Trending at AU $26.88
- AU $11.39Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $19.14Trending at AU $24.13
- AU $10.85Trending at AU $16.13
- AU $11.58Trending at AU $14.75
About this product
- DescriptionSteph Bandolin, having been raised by a wicked mother active in Satanism, successfully manages upon her passing, to sever all ties with the Devil worshippers. He does however inherit a substantial amount of money as well as exclusive property. Now even although exceedingly affluent, highly intelligent as well as having a warm and kind-hearted disposition, he remains an incredibly lonely young man. Being particularly unattractive he becomes desperate to discover what the future holds. To that end he convinces his faithful house-keeper to join him in a rare question session using an Ouija board. Initially the information spelled out on the board is excellent in confirming that he is soon to meet an amazingly beautiful young lady. But, unfortunately, he has also become so blase about his past that when evil spirits begin to interfere, he furiously curses and taunts them. Very soon his life takes a dramatic and nerve-wracking twist that would have challenged the sanity of most other mere mortals. At the same time he develops a wonderful new relationship with Jessie who is also amazingly supportive. With terrifying clarity this true page turner will keep you enthralled to the very end.
- Author BiographyClive matriculated from South African College Schools in 1962. His diversified career spanning 46 years included positions such as National Sales Manager of Saphar Laboratories (a division of Adcock-Ingram) as well as National Sales Manager and Product Manager of Restan Laboratories. In 2008 he went to live with his aged mother and spent three years looking after her as she had developed cancer. It was during this period that he was finally able to realize his life-long passion for writing. Subsequently he has written 'Our end of the Rainbow', a two part series concerning the French Huguenots; 'Moods' a wonderful variety of daily living verse that will take readers from the depths of depression to the heights of hilarity; 'Agape love-from above', an anthology of Christian inspirational verse including classics such as David and Goliath, Daniel in the lions den, Let my people go...a poem beginning with the birth of Moses until finally the Hebrews were free and had crossed the Red sea, together with numerous others; 'Prism' a short story about four young scouting type lads and their Great Dane who enjoy a camping trip whilst encountering several difficulties including meeting up with dangerous Baboons and chased by wild and vengeful African bees; 'Seeds of Love' a fantasy, where-in thinking and talking Pine seeds are forced into strange and scary situations. They impart great lessons in the values and morals of Christian principles whilst exhibiting a great sense of humour and having fun. A heart-warming story most suitable for young children.
- Author(s)Clive C Tappan
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication16/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight186 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.