All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.74Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionThe bottom-line issue of life is forgiveness-that's the conclusion of Dr. Robert Jeffress after more than two decades in Christian ministry, and most of us would agree. Yet few of us have mastered the art of implementing forgiveness in our lives. Combining rich, biblical insights with practical, real-life situations, When Forgiveness Doesn't Make Sense effectively answers your burning questions regarding this critical issue, giving you t only the why's, but also the elusive how's of choosing to forgive.
- Author BiographyDr. Robert Jeffress is the senior pastor of First Baptist Dallas and the Bible teacher on the internationally broadcast television program Pathway to Victory. A graduate of Dallas Theological Seminary and Southwest Baptist Theological Seminary, he has written sixteen previous books, including Outrageous Truth and When Forgiveness Doesn t Make Sense. Dr. Jeffress and his wife, Amy, are the parents of two adult daughters.
- Author(s)Robert Jeffress
- PublisherWaterbrook Press (A Division of Random House Inc)
- Date of Publication01/04/2001
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationColorado Springs
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWaterbrook Press (A Division of Random House Inc)
- Weight270 g
- Width152 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.