CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $92.76
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.73
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.60
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $51.92
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $115.92
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.71
About this product
- DescriptionGod has 3 answers to prayer: Sometimes he says, YES. Other times, he says, YES, but wait - t right w. And sometimes he says, NO. The YES may come rather quickly, but the YES, but wait may take months, even years to manifest. How can you tell the difference between the YES, but wait and the NO? What do you do while you are waiting on the answer? How do you kw when to stop praying for something that is t in God's will for you? How do you respond to a NO from God? If you want answers to these questions, then this book is for you! No matter what the answer is to your prayer, this book will provide hope and encouragement for your journey. This compact book is the first in a series designed to educate, encourage and edify believers in the Christian Faith.
- Author BiographySimone Richards is a counselor, inspirational speaker and Christian Education Director who resides in metropolitan Atlanta, Georgia. She is married to Ervin L. Richards, Pastor of Antioch Loving Spirit, M.B.C. in Mableton, Georgia. If you would like more information on providing books for your church, group or organization, please email: Simone@antiochlovingspirit.com.
- Author(s)Simone Richards
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication21/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight45 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.