All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionIn this timely and succinct book, the author takes a profound, witty and provocative look at current business philosophies, and how they have influenced modern management - especially in these current times of crisis - in creating businesses that seem to have largely lost their soul, and in the process, have created unhappy and unhealthy environments to work in. Heaven and hell, God and the Devil, Good and Bad - these are some of the powerful metaphors used to help readers understand their role and function in today's world of business. In doing so, the author seeks to answer deep and burning questions about our career and self-development, about our emotional health, about potential escape hatches, the often treacherous role of business, and the need to regain meaning in what we do for a living. The author offers seven actionable solutions designed to restore meaning and higher degree of personal happiness in all levels of management and business.
- Author BiographyJoachim Rene Zyla is ranked one of the most experienced European executives with a focus on senior management evaluation. After MBA and PhD studies in Vienna, Paris and at Harvard Business School, he worked for almost 12 years in the investment banking industry, mainly in London. In 1990 he moved into management consultancy and in 1997 became CEO and key shareholder of Odgers Berndston Central Europe, the executive search firm. In 2009 JR Zyla merged his company with Heidrick & Struggles, the world's largest leadership advisory business, where he currently serves as a partner, part time.
- Author(s)J. R. Zyla
- PublisherLID Publishing
- Date of Publication01/11/2010
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLID Publishing
- Weight181 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.