All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn their most popular book, bestselling authors Eric and Leslie Ludy challenge singles to take a fresh approach to relationships in a culture where love has been replaced by cheap sensual passion. When God Writes Your Love Story shows that God's way to true love brings fulfillment and romance in its purest, richest, and most satisfying form. This new edition includes an extra chapter from Leslie Ludy about the surprises of life after marriage! I had dreamed of a perfect love story for my entire life. But somewhere in the midst of the endless cycle of temporary romances, my dreams had shattered. How can I find a love worth waiting for? Lay the foundation w - whether you've met your future spouse or t - for a lifelong romance. Bestselling authors Eric and Leslie Ludy invite you to discover how beautiful your love story can be when the Author of romance scripts every detail.
- Author BiographyEric Ludy is the author of God's Gift to Women and a sought-after speaker and musician. Eric and his wife, Leslie, are coauthors of the bestselling When God Writes Your Love Story and cofounders of RGeneration, a nonprofit organization designed to provide spiritual training for youth. Eric has appeared on numerous programs such as Josh McDowell Radio, Beverly LaHaye Today, and the Moody Broadcast Network. Leslie Ludy has a powerful message of hope for her generation. She and her husband, Eric, are internationally known speakers and the bestselling authors of ten books, including When God Writes Your Love Story and When Dreams Come True. Leslie and Eric's passion is to challenge young adults to pursue a life completely devoted to God. The Ludys live in Windsor, Colorado with their son Hudson. Most recently she has written Sacred Singleness: The Set-Apart Girl's Guide to Purpose and Fulfillment. - Editorial Review.
- Author(s)Eric Ludy,Leslie Ludy
- PublisherMultnomah Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2009
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationSisters
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMultnomah Press
- Weight240 g
- Width130 mm
- Height202 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition StatementExtended Edition
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $67.12Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.52
- AU $29.12Trending at AU $29.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.