All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChildren today have many fears, both real and imagined. Encouraging words and supportive illustrations guide children to face their fears and kw where to turn for help. Little ones also learn simple ways to help themselves. Includes a special section for adults, with ideas for supporting children when they feel afraid and a list of additional resources.
- Author BiographyCheri J. Meiners, M.Ed., has her master s degree in elementary education and gifted education. A former first-grade teacher, she has taught education classes at Utah State University and has supervised student teachers. Cheri and her husband, David, have six children. They live in Laurel, Maryland.
- Author(s)Cheri J. Meiners
- PublisherFree Spirit Publishing Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/08/2003
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleLearning to Get Along
- Place of PublicationMinneapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFree Spirit Publishing Inc.,U.S.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight172 g
- Width230 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Illustrator(s)Meredith Johnson
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.56
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.86
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.65
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.71
- AU $11.83Trending at AU $17.52
- AU $32.94Trending at AU $34.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.