Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $65.17
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $80.64
- AU $59.68Trending at AU $66.19
- AU $9.24Trending at AU $10.13
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.46
- AU $10.00Trending at AU $18.33
- AU $10.95Trending at AU $14.25
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a story about a little girl talking to her Mom at bedtime and daydreaming about all of the different things she can be when she grows up. It's a cute story for toddlers and an easy read-along story for preschoolers.
- Author BiographySarah Bern is from Southwest Florida and enjoys being near the water. She has a degree in theatre and loves going to plays and musicals. She was inspired by her daughter to write children's books. When I Grow Up is her first book.
- Author(s)Sarah Bern
- PublisherTriplicity Publishing, LLC
- Date of Publication30/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTriplicity Publishing, LLC
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight64 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.