All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen I Loved Myself Eugh is a collection of wisdom that is startling in its simplicity. By the end of the book, the message becomes clear: loving yourself holds the key to loving others and having others love you. By sharing her insights, the author also shows us how to feel the same sense of peace and quiet joy that illuminated her life. This book began as one woman's gift to the world, hand-made by Kim McMillen and handed out to friends. After Kim's death, her daughter Alison continued making the books - and word of mouth turned this into an underground bestseller in America. 'No one feels like they're eugh. This book teaches you how to feel like you are eugh so you can operate from self-reliance and self-love. Thank you for this book, I love it' - Mark Hansen, co-author of Chicken Soup for the Soul .
- Author BiographyKim McMillen was a writer, teacher, consultant in organizational development and a volunteer chaplain at Boulder Community Hospital. She died in 1996, at the age of fifty-two.
- Author(s)Alison McMillen,Kim McMillen
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication07/09/2001
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSidgwick & Jackson Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width114 mm
- Height114 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Interest Age16
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.