All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionWhen I'm Away From Home is a workbook designed to provide specific information about the individual care requirements of a disabled child for anyone responsible for their care. It includes the child's medical and physical needs, their daily routine and a section which they can fill in themselves about their personality, preferences and habits. The workbook will benefit everyone involved: it will be an invaluable resource for the carer; the child, who may find it particularly difficult to understand and adapt to change, will benefit from the continuation of their everyday routine; and it may help to alleviate the anxieties of a parent or carer when they entrust their child into someone else's care. This clear and comprehensive workbook will help ensure that children's mental, physical, medical and emotional needs are met whenever they are being looked after by someone other than their primary carer.
- Author BiographyJean Camis is a qualified social worker and an experienced respite carer for children with disabilities.
- Author(s)Jean Camis
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication01/04/2000
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Notedirectory
- Weight163 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine4 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.