CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $66.57
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $81.11
- AU $61.59Trending at AU $66.58
- AU $9.23Trending at AU $10.19
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.99
- AU $10.00Trending at AU $18.44
- AU $10.95Trending at AU $14.34
About this product
- DescriptionFeeling loved is the most wonderful feeling. It makes you feel safe, warm, protected and special. Each of the books in this series has been carefully designed to help children better understand their feelings, and in doing so, gain greater automy over their lives. Talking about feelings teaches children that it is rmal to feel sad, or angry, or scared at times. With greater tolerance of painful feelings, children become free to enjoy their world, to feel secure in their abilities, and to be happy.
- Author(s)Trace Moroney
- PublisherBonnier Publishing Australia
- Date of Publication01/08/2008
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintThe Five Mile Press Pty Ltd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.