All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionI began to question whether I would live through the pain. It felt like her world had ended. A personal betrayal had led to a very public scandal, and when the dust cleared, Riva Tims had lost her marriage, the church she had helped found, and the life she had kwn for nearly fifteen years. Then she received the news that her ex-husband, Zachery Tims, had died suddenly at the age of forty-two. There were times when she didn't think she would make it through the grief. When It All Falls Apart is the road map God gave her to reach a place of healing and wholeness. Using her own moving story as a backdrop, she provides answers and hope for those who are dealing with the unexpected and sometimes sudden trials in their lives. Whether you are dealing with the unexpected death of a loved one, betrayal by someone close to you, sudden divorce, loss of a home, failure of a business or relationship, or any other serious issue, with God's help you can turn your trial into triumph.
- Author BiographyRiva Tims is the pastor of Majestic Life Ministries, a nondenominational congregation in Orlando, Florida. She has been in ministry for more than fifteen years as a pastor and speaker and is the co-host of her own TV and radio programs.
- Author(s)Riva Tims
- PublisherCharisma House
- Date of Publication06/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLake Mary
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCharisma House
- Weight295 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.