Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $15.82
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $20.92
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.63
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $11.90
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.79
About this product
- DescriptionThe Unlikely Adventures of Nogi & Monjo wants to be the most reasonable guide to survive unreasonable situations! Raising children is t easy. Raising GOOD children is t easy. But one thing parents sometimes forget, growing up is equally hard. Maybe harder. Today we live in such a complex world, with so many conflicting values and ideas. It can be very confusing for little souls who can't even decide who's scarier: the monster under their bed or the school bully. We believe some values are gold. Values like honesty, perseverance, open-mindedness, self-discipline, personal responsibility and caring. And we believe child is too young to learn these. Not when they're introduced with beautiful pictures and moving stories about an adorable little dragon and his princess-astronaut-pastry chef companion.
- Author BiographyA passionate inker by day, a humble poet by night.
- Author(s)Chatrin Pandrya
- PublisherBow and Curtsey
- Date of Publication10/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBow and Curtsey
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight104 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Cecillia Hidayat
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.