Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $16.66Trending at AU $30.84
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is about my mother, Sweet Georgie Ann Walizer Forney. Mom died from Alzheimer's when she was 73 years old. Soon after Mom died, I began to write a book of our journey through Alzheimer's. My book, When It's All Said and Done, is a memoir of sorts. It is a mother-daughter love story, and a sharing of experiences and 'what t' while walking through this illness. It is my hope that the reader of this first publication will be illuminated by the honest portrayal of our life through this terrible disease. Furthermore, I hope the reader is able to glean from these pages, the hope which we all have through trust and faith in Jesus Christ. As a Christian believer 'When It's All Said and Done' is written from this point of view. It's safe to say that t everyone is at the same place spiritually, but this book is and remains unapologetically truthful; t only to the nature of my wonderful mother, but to some of the very attributes of who God is. Mom was a kindergarten teacher, who loved reading, sharing and collecting books. In keeping with her passion, we are making children's books too. Our children's books will also be distinctly Christian and historical in context.
- Author(s)Barbie Delcamp
- Date of Publication28/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.