All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $41.61Trending at AU $45.41
- AU $11.52Trending at AU $12.85
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.69
- AU $23.07Trending at AU $30.77
- AU $29.96Trending at AU $31.25
- AU $10.87Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $29.95Trending at AU $38.56
About this product
- DescriptionTrapped in what appears to be an endless bloodbath - vividly presented with Heffernan's meticulous historical research - three boys gradually begin to change until their close-knit childhood ties are little more than a fractured memory. By war's end, one boy is dead, one returns a physically crippled and emotionally compromised man, and the third comes home as an unfeeling psychopath. The vel turns on the subsequent murder of the psychopath, and the offer of redemption for the wounded young man who must investigate the crime. When Johnny Came Marching Home is a story about war, and how it affects the lives of all who become a part of it, both directly and peripherally.
- Author BiographyWilliam Heffernan, a three-time Pulitzer Prize nominee, is the author of eighteen novels, including such best sellers as The Corsican, The Dinosaur Club (a New York Times bestseller), The Dead Detective, and Tarnished Blue (winner of an Edgar Award). Heffernan lives outside of St. Petersburg, Florida. READER BIOR.C. Bray has performed Off-Broadway, at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival, and many stages in between. An accomplished producer and voiceover artist, R.C.'s voice can also be heard in countless TV and radio commercials. He lives with his gorgeous wife and two beautiful daughters in New England.
- Author(s)William Heffernan
- PublisherDreamscape Media
- Date of Publication02/10/2012
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDreamscape Media
- Weight200 g
- Width166 mm
- Height141 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Read byR C Bray
- Contained items statement7 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time520
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.