Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis work of nfiction, is a first for Rosetta Jones. She initially began writing in a journal the life events she has survived, but something greater begin to emerge. The author has given us a look into her life as a young adult with honest detail. No matter where you are in life, age or profession, you will enjoy this book. WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU THORNS, is an opportunity to witness reality on paper. A true story of something greater than yourself, pushing, pulling, propelling you into your destiny matter the obstacles. You will want to share this story of hope and victory with others on the journey of life.
- Author BiographyMarried for over seventeen years, mother of two young adults. Served her country in the United States Army Reserve and graduated from University of Central Oklahoma B.S Education and University of Phoenix, Masters in Organizational Management. Currently lives in Edmond Oklahoma.
- Author(s)Rosetta Jones
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication01/09/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight245 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.