Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.13
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.61Trending at AU $18.61
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the tale of two sisters, taking place in the late 1970's in the small community of Clarke's Head, Newfoundland. It is a peaceful, picturesque community, or is it? Laura and Della go through many unexpected changes in their lives, but it is the surprise from Grandma's grave that floors them all. Secrets are revealed and the truth is unveiled! When Laura sees Wade Rogers for the first time, something stirs inside her she never experienced before. Their love will be like other, but there are complications that Wade was t expecting. Will their new found love survive all the drama? There is love like the love between two sisters. The heartbreak of one can be healed by the love of the other.
- Author(s)Diane M Waterman
- Date of Publication20/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight209 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.