All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.37Trending at AU $30.79
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.46
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $22.93
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.05
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $13.71
- AU $27.95Trending at AU $29.44
- AU $12.36Trending at AU $14.10
About this product
- DescriptionJohn Cartwright is a precocious, stubborn opinion columnist whose virulent criticism of the government and the world in which he lives continuously places him at odds with virtually everyone he meets. Alessandra Burley is a talented, passionate architect with a tortured past who remains convinced that men are all the same, that a man worthy of her attention and her love is a mere myth. One day, they meet and begin an intense romance that will test the very limits of their personalities, their commitment to each other, and ultimately, their freedom.
- Author BiographyTobin Spratte is an independent writer, photographer, and thinker who lives in Denver, Colorado. He holds an advanced degree in journalism and mass communication from the University of Colorado and in the past, has worked as a magazine editor, academic researcher, and opinion columnist.
- Author(s)Tobin Spratte
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication12/12/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight422 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.