All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.12Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.10
- AU $17.64Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
About this product
- DescriptionWhen love strikes... who can deny? For Pamela, falling in love had been a magical experience and all she'd ever imagined was that the man she would end up with would give her love that would blossom into a forever after fairytale. Ian had been that candidate. Captured under his love spell Pamela could see herself spending the rest of her life with Ian; But then the inevitable happened, the same man who'd promised her forever went away and fell in love with ather. Grieved and broken hearted Pamela must do everything in her power to put the past behind her and focus on her career. But an event takes place that changes Pamela's perspective and beliefs about love. Will hope enable her to escape the betrayal that she was once subjected to and will love strike again?
- Author BiographyRudo Muchoko is an aspiring author whose love for writing is inspired by reading and writing. Rudo has always been a bookworm ever since she could learn to read and write and her passion for writing stems from her love for literature and when not writing she enjoys travelling and car racing sports. Rudo is a fourth daughter in a family of four beautiful girls. She is also a devoted Christian who loves to minister to God through hosting and hospitality.
- Author(s)Rudo Muchoko
- Date of Publication30/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAntiques & Collectables
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight104 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.