All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.00
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $116.22
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
About this product
- DescriptionAn in-depth, behind-the-scenes look at the modern newsroom, this book explores how large corporations dominate today's media and uncovers how investigative and informative reports are being replaced by demands for high-profit, 'reader-friendly' journalism. Includes a new preface to the paperback edition.
- Author BiographyDoug Underwood is professor of communication at the University of Washington at Seattle.
- Author(s)Doug Underwood
- PublisherColumbia University Press
- Date of Publication22/06/1993
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintColumbia University Press
- Content Note18 tables, bibliography, index
- Weight590 g
- Width157 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.