All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen his little brother breaks his favorite toy, MILES GETS MAD. As his anger swells, he suddenly catches sight of himself in the mirror - but instead of his own reflection, a furry red monster with big round eyes and funny teeth stares back at him. By encouraging Miles to use his words to express his anger, the Mad Monster helps Miles move through this big emotion to calm himself. Through this fun story and adorable illustrations, this insightful and entertaining children's book offers much-needed comfort to young children as they struggle to regulate their emotions.
- Author BiographyABBIE SCHILLER is a children's book author, children's show creator and producer, and founder of The Mother Company. She and Samantha collaborate with renowned parenting experts and educators to ensure all The Mother Company books and shows are age-appropriate and educational. Then she tests them at home with her 2-year-old son and 8-year-old daughter and all their friends. SAMANTHA KURTZMAN-COUNTER is a children's book author, children's show producer and director, and partners with Abbie in The Mother Company. Samantha adapts all the books from the shows to ensure they are exceptional books as stand-alone properties. She gets most of her notes from her son Jack, who just entered Kindergarten.
- Author(s)Abbie Schiller,Sam Kurtzman-Counter,Samantha Kurtzman-Counter
- PublisherMother Company
- Date of Publication11/04/2013
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMother Company
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width233 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.75
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.83
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $20.83
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.64
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.56
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $11.84
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.