All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA workbook to help children work out their feelings about separation and divorce. Divorce creates stressful feelings of grief from loss and change, and children who are unable to understand or verbally express their feelings often act them out in unhealthy ways. This book discusses basic concepts of marriage and divorce and offers young minds a creative way to sort out and express all the powerful feelings resulting from their parents' decision to separate.
- Author BiographyMarge Eaton Heegaard MA ATR LICSW
- Author(s)Marge Eaton Heegaard
- PublisherWoodland Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1991
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Series TitleDrawing Out Feelings S.
- Place of PublicationMinneapolis, MN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWoodland Press
- Content Noteb/w illus
- Weight154 g
- Width281 mm
- Height219 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Reading Age6-8
- Interest Age6-12
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $30.84Trending at AU $33.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.