All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYoung children become confused and hurt when their parents constantly argue, then decide to divorce. This sensitively written book assures boys and girls that children are in way responsible for their parents' inability to get along together. It lets kids kw that although one parent chooses to move away from the home, both parents continue to love their little boy or girl. Both Mum and Dad will continue to spend happy times with them.
- Author(s)Jennifer Moore-Malinos,Marta Fabrega
- PublisherBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication03/02/2007
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleLet's Talk About It!
- Place of PublicationHauppauge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteFull colour
- Weight181 g
- Width242 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine3 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $175.09
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $71.11
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.81
- AU $23.65Trending at AU $25.48
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $37.01
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $38.39
- AU $28.90Trending at AU $35.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.