All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.39
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.47
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.59
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.32
- AU $9.96Trending at AU $14.36
- AU $25.27Trending at AU $27.69
About this product
- DescriptionHolly feels rejected. Her cool, remote mother has dumped the thirteen-year-old on an aunt and uncle she barely kws, at a farm in southern England. Holly takes her flute to her aunt and uncle's old barn, and the tes of her instrument set off a mysterious hum from the back of the building. Perhaps she shouldn't have gone to investigate the sounds. Maybe she shouldn't have moved the pile of broken-down farm implements that blocked her path. But how else was she going to get that ancient-looking door open? Besides, somehow Holly can't help herself.
- Author BiographyThe author of the powerful young adult fantasy novel, When Night Eats the Moon, is Joanne Findon, Celtic scholar and university lecturer. She has had a fascination for Stonehenge since she first saw photographs of it as a child. I have returned [to Stonehenge a number of times, but my last trip was the most powerful because I walked there from the town of Amesbury. . . . Even with the fence around it, this monument is still a powerful sight.
- Author(s)Joanne Findon
- PublisherRed Deer College Press,Canada
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleNorthern lights young novels
- Place of PublicationAlberta
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintRed Deer College Press,Canada
- Out-of-print date25/08/2011
- Weight159 g
- Width140 mm
- Height311 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.