All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $105.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.30
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $96.21
About this product
- DescriptionThe purpose of this book is to help pastors regain their spiritual perspective in the trials of ministry by understanding how suffering is used by God to develop the pastor and the church. It comes along wounded pastors to offer comfort and encouragement.
- Author BiographyGlenn C. Daman grew up on a farm in Tensed, Idaho, where he attended a small rural church. He attended Big Sky Bible College, Western Seminary, and Trinity Evangelical Divinity School. Since 1991 Glenn has served as the pastor of Christian Church in Stevenson, Washington. He has also served as the director of Village Missions Center for Leadership Development and has been an adjunct professor for a number of Bible colleges and seminaries in the area of small-church studies and has taught in Russia, the Philippines, Canada, and Mexico. Glenn is the author of Leading the Small Church, Shepherding the Small Church, and Developing Leaders for the Small Church. He enjoys woodworking and photography as well as going back and working on the farm where he grew up. Glenn also enjoys spending time with his wife and best friend, Becky, as well as their children Nathan and his wife, Emily, and Andrew.
- Author(s)Glenn C Daman
- PublisherWeaver Book Company
- Date of Publication02/11/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWeaver Book Company
- Weight227 g
- Width140 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.