All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionA workbook to help children work out feelings about death. Heegaard provides a practical format for allowing children to understand the concept of death and develop coping skills for life. Children, with the supervision of an adult, are invited to illustrate and personalise their loss through art. When Someone Very Special Dies encourages the child to identify support systems and personal strengths.
- Author BiographyMarge Eaton Heegaard MA ATR LICSW
- Author(s)Marge Eaton Heegaard
- PublisherWoodland Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1991
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Series TitleDrawing Out Feelings S.
- Place of PublicationMinneapolis, MN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWoodland Press
- Content Noteb/w illus
- Weight160 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Reading Age6-8
- Interest Age6-12
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.