All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten as a resource for children, the text includes an introduction for parents/guardians, but the body of the book is written for children to read themselves. Or, an adult or older sibling can read the book to a younger child. Pastors will find it helpful to keep a quantity on hand to give to people during grief experiences and in grief counseling. Did you kw. . . Grief is the rmal response of sorrow, emotion, and confusion that comes from losing someone important to you. The word grief comes from the same root as grave. Although many times focused only on emotional responses to loss, grief also has physical, cognitive, behavioral, social, and philosophical dimensions. Grief responses are influenced by personality, family, culture, and spiritual and religious beliefs and practices. While many who grieve may be able to work through their grief independently, accepting additional support from counseling and support groups may promote the process of healing. The Book of Ecclesiastes reminds us For everything there is a season... a time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance...
- Author(s)Robert V. Dodd
- PublisherAbingdon Press
- Date of Publication01/10/1989
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationNashville, Tennessee
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAbingdon Press
- Out-of-print date26/07/2010
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight40 g
- Width140 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine2 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.