All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA workbook to help children work out feelings about a traumatic event. Traumatic events in the lives of their families, friends or community leave children feeling confused, insecure and frightened. Recreating the event on paper reduces the child's terror and creates feelings of empowerment. Drawing puts the child in charge, providing the opportunity for exploring feelings. With the help of this book, nightmares and post-traumatic stress symptoms can be relieved.
- Author BiographyMarge Eaton Heegaard MA ATR LICSW
- Author(s)Marge Eaton Heegaard
- PublisherWoodland Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1991
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Series TitleDrawing Out Feelings S.
- Place of PublicationMinneapolis, MN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWoodland Press
- Content Noteb/w illus
- Weight155 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Reading Age6-8
- Interest Age6-12
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.45Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.