All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.83
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.08
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.00
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.39
- AU $12.86Trending at AU $16.85
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $51.67
About this product
- DescriptionKlarke, Breezy and Jeva are best friends, partners in crime and everything in between. When we saw them last, they were getting into all kinds of trouble - the least of which was that Klarke was in jail for murder and her husband, Reo, had divorced her and married his baby's mother. Sound juicy yet? Now Klarke is out of prison and she is determined to reclaim what she's lost.
- Author BiographyJoylynn M. Jossel is a graduate of Columbus State Community College and Capital University. She is a native of Columbus, Ohio, where she still lives. She is currently at work on her next novel.
- Author(s)Joylynn M. Jossel
- PublisherGriffin Publishing
- Date of Publication20/03/2006
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSaint Martin's Griffin,U.S.
- Out-of-print date13/12/2008
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.