All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSchoolchildren and their teachers will roar with laughter as Kenn Nesbitt pokes fun at silly school topics with dozens of wacky poems. They cover everything that goes on while the teacher isn't looking, including burping, dart flying, food fights, homework, tests, school lunches and detention! Following on the success of No More Homework , No More Tests and If Kids Rule the School , Meadowbrook Press has established a strong track record for paperback poetry books about school. Kenn Nesbitt contributed poems to both anthologies. This book presents the best school poems from this rising star on the school circuit. Poems included in this book have been tested (and enjoyed) by more than 1,000 primary school students. The author makes frequent visits to schools and conferences for reading teachers, librarians and young authors. He also promotes his books on his website at poetry4kids.com which averages 20,000 visitors per day during the school year.
- Author(s)Kenn Nesbitt
- PublisherMeadowbrook Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/08/2005
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationMinnetonka
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMeadowbrook Press,U.S.
- Content Note50 b+w illustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height195 mm
- Illustrator(s)M. Gordon
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.56
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.86
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.65
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.71
- AU $11.83Trending at AU $17.52
- AU $32.94Trending at AU $34.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.